Inflow Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Inflow) has joined the following CPCB authorised Producer Responsibility Organisations (PROs) to fulfil its Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance:
- Karo Sambhav Private Limited (Authorisation No.: B-29016(6)/PRO/18/WM-III Division, dated 29-08-2018)
- Exigo Recycling Private Limited (Authorisation No.: B-29016(48)/PRO/19/WM-III Division, dated 07-08-2019)
To know more about Karo Sambhav Private Limited (Karo Sambhav), please visit www.karosambhav.com. For more information on Exigo Recycling Private Limited, please visit www.exigorecycling.com & www.exigorecycling.in.
At Inflow, we are committed to responsible recycling of our end-of-life products and urge all our customers to join our cohesive e-waste movement.
What is “E-Waste”?
Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life. As per the E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016, ‘E-waste’ means electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
Electronics such as mobile phones, TVs, laptops, printers, fax machines or even their parts, which have reached the end of their useful life are called e-waste. If not recycled in an environmentally sound way, e-waste poses a range of environmental risks.
- Look for information on the product or its packaging/brochure for e-waste management.
- Ensure that your e-waste gets recycled through authorized channels.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest authorized e-waste collection centres/points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Keep the product in isolated area, after it becomes non-functional/un-repairable so as to prevent its accidental breakage.
- Do not dismantle any electronics/ electrical devices at home. Improper dismantling or recycling of e-waste is harmful for the environment.
- Do not sell the e-waste to any unauthorised agencies/scrap dealer/informal waste collector.
- Do not mix e-waste in your home dustbins with other municipal waste.
Where and how can you learn more about your E-Waste?
For any queries related to e-waste management, please reach out on the details shared below:
- Toll-free number and email ID of Karo Sambhav: 1800 2121 434 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Toll-free number of Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd.: 1800 1025 018
Brief on collection channels of Karo Sambhav
The PRO is setting up channels for collection of e-waste across India. The collected e-waste is channelized by the PRO through its Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) to authorized recyclers/dismantlers. Karo Sambhav’s overall collection scheme focuses on the below programmes:
Bulk Consumer Programme
The objective of the Bulk Consumer Programme is to provide a responsible E-waste management solution to bulk consumers in India. The Programme serves the E-waste management needs of offices, government institutions, schools, universities, hospitals, hotels, retailers, banks or any other organizations.
If you are a bulk consumer, please reach out to our Karo Sambhav at- email@example.com for responsible management of your e-waste or call Karo Sambhav’s toll-free number 1800 2121 434.
Waste Collector Programme
The waste collector programme focuses on formalizing the waste pickers and aggregators. By being a part of the programme, waste pickers and waste aggregators become a collection channel of the PRO and bring transparency to their processes.
Residential Welfare Associations (RWAs)/Community Awareness Programme
The objective of the Residential Welfare Associations (RWAs)/Community Awareness Programme is to establish collection channels and provide a responsible E-waste management solution to the individual consumers in urban areas of India.
The Programme serves the E-waste management needs of residents of Apartment Complexes and Residential Welfare Associations, wherein collection drives are held, and consumers are educated on issues related to e-waste.
Brief on collection and recycling of Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd:
We have signed an agreement with Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. registered with Haryana State Pollution Control Board for dismantling and recycling of our e-waste.
- As a part of the agreement, Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. will collect our E-waste generated from Pan India and dismantle/recycle either at 72 Km Stone, Near Maruti Showroom, GT Road Samalkha, Panipat, Haryana – 132101 (Plant1/Unit 1) or at Opposite Kirpal Ashram, Main Barsat Road, Noorwala, Panipat, Haryana-132103 (Plant2/Unit 2).
- Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd., our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related e-waste dismantling from HSPCB/CPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have a capacity of 6000 MT per annum for Plant 1/ Unit 1 and 18000 MT per annum for Plant 2/ Unit 2.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for the collection of e-waste.
- If any customer wants to handover the e-waste from their doorsteps we do send either reverse logistics team or Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. team to collect the items and channelize the same to Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. e-waste dismantling/recycling unit for final processing.
- Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. has signed an agreement with Delivery on-time logistics Pvt. Ltd. & Om Logistics Ltd. for reverse logistics.
Collection Centre/Points of Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd.:
Our Recycler, Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. has signed an agreement with Deliveryontime logistics Pvt. Ltd. & Om Logistics Ltd. for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd.- Collection Centre/Point
|Sr. No.||State||City||Address||Toll free Number|
|1||Maharashtra||Mumbai||B-03, Ground Floor Aditya Heritage Near Jeena House Om Nagar, Sahar Village, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 40009||1800 1025 018|
|2||Haryana||Samalkha||72km Stone, NH1 (NCR), Next to Maruti Showroom, Samalkha, Haryana - 132101||1800 1025 018|
Delivery ontime Logistics Pvt. Ltd.- Collection Centre/Point
|Sl. No.||State||City||Address||Toll free Number|
|1||Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Shop No. A-008, Ground Floor, Supath II Complex, Near Vadaj Bus Stand, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380013, Gujarat||1800 1025 018|
|2||Karnataka||Bangalore||No: 209, 3rd Main Road, Chamrajpet, Bangalore - 560018||1800 1025 018|
|3||Odhisha||Bhubaneshwar||395 OMC Park Saheed Nagar Bhubaneshwar - 751007 (Odisha)||1800 1025 018|
|4||Haryana||Panchkula||Shop No 28/A, Harmilap Nagar, Phase-1, Baltana, Near Industrial Area Phase 2, Panchkula, Haryana- 140604||1800 1025 018|
|5||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||21/28, Morrison 1st Street, Alandur, Chennai-600 016||1800 1025 018|
|6||Delhi||Delhi/ Ncr||F-34/2 Okhla Industrial Area Phase 2, New Delhi-110020||1800 1025 018|
|7||Goa||Kaserval||107/3, Kaserval, Goa -403710||1800 1025 018|
|8||Telangana||Hyderabad||1-11-251/5, flat no. 2, Ground Floor, Vishnu Bhavan, Behind Shoppers Stop Begumpet Hyderabad 500016||1800 1025 018|
|9||Madhya Pradesh||Indore||S/78,Yashwant Plaza, 2 nd floor, opp Railway Station,Indore-452001||1800 1025 018|
|10||Rajasthan||Jaipur||Shop No: 9, 2nd Floor, Orbit Mall, Near Civil Line Metro station, Jaipur -302006||1800 1025 018|
|11||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||No-38,lane no 4A,tomal,Lakshmi viharBohritalabTillo, Jammu180001||1800 1025 018|
|12||West Bengal||Kolkata||A-225, Block A, Lake Town,Kolkata-700089||1800 1025 018|
|13||Punjab||Ludhiana||Shop No.2, Street No.5, G.G.S NAGAR BAROTA ROAD, NEW SHIMLAPURI, LUDHIANA- 141003||1800 1025 018|
|14||Maharashtra||Mumbai||Office number 24, 1st Floor, Navyug Ind Est, JB Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059||1800 1025 018|
|15||Bihar||Patna||C-3 ASHIANA PATLIPUTRA ROAD JAI PRAKASH NAGAR, Patna-800025||1800 1025 018|
|16||Maharashtra||Pune||#10, Adhar house , 852/55 ,guruwar peth, back side of mamledar kacheri Pune -411042||1800 1025 018|
|17||Uttarakhand||Dehradun||74/1,Sewla Khurd, Behind Transport Nagar, Dehradun -248001||1800 1025 018|
|18||Jharkhand||Ranchi||Harmu bypass Road, Kishor Ganj Chowk, Garikhana,Ranchi-834001||1800 1025 018|
|19||Assam||Guwahati||143 Borbari Borpila Guwahati – 781036||1800 1025 018|
|20||Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||B-717 WORLD BANK BARRA KANPUR NAGAR - 208027||1800 1025 018|
|21||Rajasthan||Udaipur||181,Khanjipeer main road,South near Ganeshtailor, Udaipur-313001||1800 1025 018|
Om Logistics Pvt. Ltd.- Collection Centre/Point
|Sr. No.||State||City||Address||Toll free Number|
|1||Andaman And Nicobar Island||Port Blair||Survey No.: 37/2 22, Church Lane, Goalghar Port Blair Tehsil South Andaman -744104||1800 1025 018|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Nellore||Plot No 17, Wood Complex, Near Ayyappa Gudi Center Mini By Pass Road, Nellore-524004||1800 1025 018|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Kameng||1946/14,Tippi Industrial Estate, P.O.Bhalukpong,. District: - West Kameng, Arunachal. Pradesh 790002||1800 1025 018|
|4||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Plot No-186, Ind Area Phase-2, Ramdarbar, Chandigarh - 160002||1800 1025 018|
|5||Chhatisgarh||Bilaspur||2/27, Vyapar Vihar, Old Rto Compound, Bilaspur, Chattisgarh-495001||1800 1025 018|
|6||Daman And Diu||Daman||02, Raghubir Complex, Near Daman Weigh Bridge, Vapi Main Road, Daman-396210||1800 1025 018|
|7||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi||Kharsa No. 652/2, Near Hotal City Look, Village Gularwala, Sai Road Baddi (H.P) Pin Code-173205||1800 1025 018|
|8||Kerala||Cochin||No- 4/644 A, Manju Cottege, Udoug Mondel, Near Fact Market -Eloor, Tcc, Cochin-683501||1800 1025 018|
|9||Manipur||Bishnuour||Wn 2, Ps Nambol, Oinam,Bishnuour 795134||1800 1025 018|
|10||Meghalaya||Khasi||37/2, Umlyngka Census Town, East Khasi Hills, Khasi- 793001||1800 1025 018|
|11||Nagaland||Kohima||46, Civil Secretariat Kohima- 797004. Nagaland||1800 1025 018|
|12||Puducherry||Pondicherry||No.29, 1St Cross Street, John Kumar Nagar, Moolakulam, Pondicherry 605010||1800 1025 018|
|13||Sikkim||Rangpo||27, Near Smoke Testing Center, Ibm Rangpo East Sikkim Pin-737132.||1800 1025 018|
|14||Tripura||Agartala||61/62, Near Deven Roadways, Surya Road, Agartala Pin- 799001 Tripura||1800 1025 018|