Vice President – Channel Development India
- Has worked in organizations such as APTECH, Godrej – Tech Pacific & Powertel Boca in important roles.
- In 1999, after having been bit by the entrepreneurial bug, became a key founding member of the team that founded Select Technologies, which eventually became a leading Networking brand & Network Security Value Added Distributor in India and SAARC. Subsequently, was deeply involved in the successful sale to WeP in Nov 2002 & was instrumental in merging of the networking business with WeP’s product portfolio.
- Was instrumental in signing up and bringing in various market leaders in Networking, Network Security and Storage into India.
- In 2005, became part of the key founding members of Inflow Technologies. Rajiv successfully added a new business called Skill & Learning which focused on online skill assessments and was successful in the inception of the unique concept to the industry and adding most of the top IT customers as clients.
- In 2009, Rajiv was the Business Head at Westcon India ( a subsidiary of Inflow Technologies ) and successfully added new market leading Networking and Network security vendors in a short time and catering to over 400 channel partners in India.
- As Head of SME Channels he is responsible for the relationship and business from 1100+ Small & Medium Enterprise focused Resellers across India.