Inflow Technologies addresses the growing needs of organizations to manage and secure information more effectively and intelligently. The team at Inflow Technologies are well-versed with latest and the most powerful technologies available today for locating, organizing, managing, retrieving, analyzing, protecting, and presenting information.
Inflow Technologies : An Overview
- Founded in 2005, Inflow Technologies is a niche player in the IT Infrastructure Distribution & Services market in India / South Asia
- Value Added Distributor for Information Security, Unified Communications, Networking, Automatic Identification and Data Capture & POS, Infrastructure & Application Software, Storage Management, Electronic Security products & related Services in South Asia
- Direct relationship with 40+ Global Technology vendors
- Headquartered in Bangalore with presence in 18 locations.
- Inflow Technologies Group operates through 3 Business Units
- Total team strength of 307 including 24% technical (SE and FE)
- Promoter team members have a collective relevant industry experience of 225+ man-years.
- Business done through 1350+ channel partners
- One or more solutions offered to 6000+ end customers
Infrastructure & Application Software
- Promoted in 2005, Inflow Technologies was largely held by employee shareholders
- Inflow Technologies received an investment from Datatec/ Westcon Group in September 2008 and formed a JV
- Inflow Technologies formed a wholly owned subsidiary Westcon India in Jan 2009 to focus on AIDC & other complementing businesses
- Comstor BU was introduced in Mar 2010 upon starting Cisco relationship in India / South Asia
- Discussions in Jan 2013 by Inflow promoters to buy back Westcon Group’s equity in Inflow
- SPA signed by promoters’ with Westcon Group on 24th July’13 and closed on 31st August ’13
- The core Inflow Technologies team remains the same and continues to drive the business